Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Jewelries for my Shop and One for Me

It was bitter sweet waving the kids good-by when they were off to school this last Monday. We made a lots of fun memories together during the summer but I could tell they were ready to go back to school. I have been spending lots of time with them more than sitting in my sewing room, and I am glad I did. In the last couple weeks when I had downtime I made some jewelries for my etsy shop and one for my self.

Do you remember this post? I posted some cute findings at a local gift shop a while ago.

I used the vintage buttons and things I already had to create this green themed necklace. I don't know why, but I have been drawn to green lately.

I love how it turned out and I know it will be a great addition to my wardrobe.

and Yes! I am already wearing it!

Here are some jewelries that I created for my shop...

Flower patch bracelet; this is one of my favorite pieces. I love looking at all the different flowers on the bracelet, So cute and different.

Vanilla Rose necklace; I love the simplicity of this necklace. I told you that I have been drawn to green. :)

Bee Keeper necklace. I am actually creating another one with different colors too. The combination of black and gold gives this necklace a more sophisticated look.

Flower Bouquet Ring: It is a fun statement ring you can wear daily.

Date Night bracelet; I LOVE THIS bracelet. Simple theme with a grown-up look. This bracelet can go with casual outfits as well as more dressed up outfits.

Was there anything that caught your eye? I will be adding them to my etsy shop soon!

5 comments :

  1. so pretty! bracelet is really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful! I love the eclectic array of findings in the green necklace and the last bracelet is very feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stuff! I love the necklace you made yourself, so much variety and so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace is so beautiful. Can I "order" one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcia-
    Thank you for your interest. My Statement necklaces are all one of a kind and hardly ever exactly the same. I can make something similar though. :) If you want to know more about it, you can send me an email, or contact me through my etsy shop. You can find my shop on the left hand banner.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin